or call 020 8614 0702
We Come to You
Our home visit options take the stress out of premium quality eye care.
Caring For Care Homes
We’re proud to provide the helping hand that makes all the difference.
Here For Your Business
Can’t afford to take time off? We come to you so you never have to slow down.
Supporting the NHS
Key workers need us now more than ever, so we’re always right here.
NHS Eligibility Criteria
The majority of our patients are entitled to a FREE NHS sight test in the comfort of their own home or residence and some are entitled to help towards the cost of spectacles.
See below for the eligibility criteria:
● 60 years of age or over?
● Unable to visit an optical practice unaided?
● Diagnosed with diabetes or glaucoma?
● Registered blind or partially sighted?
● Claiming benefit (Income Support, Income based Jobseeker’s Allowance, Pension Credit Guarantee or receiving tax credits and meeting qualifying conditions)?
● Eligible for an NHS Complex Lens Voucher (your optician will advise on your entitlement)?
● Considered to be at risk of glaucoma (as diagnosed by an ophthalmologist)?
● 40 years of age or over and the parent, brother, sister, son or daughter of a person diagnosed with glaucoma?
● On a low income and named on a valid HC2 (full help) or HC3 (partial help certificate)?