or call 020 8614 0702
We Come to You
Our home visit options take the stress out of premium quality eye care.
Caring For Care Homes
We’re proud to provide the helping hand that makes all the difference.
Here For Your Business
Can’t afford to take time off? We come to you so you never have to slow down.
Supporting the NHS
Key workers need us now more than ever, so we’re always right here.
This policy is applicable to any purchase made at www.specsathome.london
1. When you place an order through this website, you are entering into a contract with SpecsatHome for the supply of eyewear products. This includes prescription glasses, sunglasses, accessories and any associated services.
2. When you place an order, we will confirm we have received it by email. The contract between us will relate only to those products that we have confirmed in the email.
3. Payment will be processed after receipt of your order but prior to dispatch.
4. By placing an order with SpecsatHome, you agree to comply with all the instructions for use. They will be found either on the user instructions supplied with the product or as stated by your optician.
5. By placing an order with SpecsatHome, you are confirming that you have a current glasses prescription issued by a registered optician or ophthalmic medical practitioner and that the prescription is for the glasses you are ordering. You also confirm that the data you provide matches the data on your current prescription. Furthermore, you know of no reason why the prescription glasses you are ordering would not be appropriate for you.
6. SpecsatHome only delivers to a valid address, supplied by you.
7. You should inspect the glasses as soon as you receive them. If it is clear that the product you have ordered is damaged or faulty, you should return them to SpecsatHome within 14 days of receipt. Without prejudice to the points set out above, SpecsatHome is not liable for damage caused by any intentional act or omission or gross negligence by you or improper use of the products supplied by SpecsatHome.
8. SpecsatHome will issue a full refund or replace products in instances where:
- The products supplied arrive damaged
- The products ordered by you are not delivered
- The products ordered by you are returned to SpecsatHome as undeliverable by the postal service
- You exercise your cancellation rights within the statutory 14-day cooling-off period
- You return the product to us in the condition it was supplied as soon as possible after receiving it
9. Any defects should be reported to SpecsatHome immediately upon receipt of the product. We cannot issue refunds for goods returned after a period of 30 days.
10. You are responsible for the postage when you return a product.
11. Refunds are limited to the maximum value of the original order and will only be issued against the same payment details as supplied to pay for the goods. We reserve the right to proportionately reduce the level of the refund if only some of the original quantity of products is returned, or if the product has been used. In the case of goods returned under your cancellation right, they must be returned undamaged and unused.